Frequently asked Questions:
Where does Nina Furfur ship from?
We are located in the Osaka, Japan area and all items are stocked and shipped from our store in Japan.
How much is the shipping fee?
Free! All of our prices include Express Worldwide shipping.
Can I return my purchase?
Yes. We do accept returns, but there are a few requirements. Please read the details.
Return for Store Credit
- Request return within 5 days after receiving your order.
- Return in the same box and packaging we sent you.
- Write the RMA# we send you on the outside of the return package.
- Ship the return package within 3 days of receiving your RMA#.
- Our Boutique tag must still be attached to the item(s).
- The item must not have been used or damaged before return.
- Allow for 2-3 days for us to process your return after we receive it.
- You will be emailed a store credit voucher code that can be used on any future purchase and you credit will never expire.
- If you wish to cash out your store credit there is a 10% fee charged on the remaining balance of the credit.
Return for Refund
This is essentially the same policy as Store Credit except:
- There is a 10% restocking fee on all returns. This applies to all returns including returns for: Fit or size issues. You simply did not want it. Color slightly not what you expected. You gave the item as a gift but they did not like it.
We incur import charges and other processing fees for your return. We also provide high quality images, actual item measurements, and detailed descriptions of every item to make sure what you see is what you get. Please make sure to view and read all the details before you purchase.
How do I contact Nina Furfur?
You can always contact us via email at [email protected]. Please allow us some time to respond to your email. You can also send us a message on Facebook.